Mediviron UOA Clinic: Review of Fractional CO2 Laser 1

December 02, 2013

I have decided to have my very first try on Fractional CO2 Laser after my last week consultation on Mediviron UOA Clinic (You can read back my post at here). Christmas Day is coming very soon but my face still keep on "pop out" pimples non-stop and sometime acne marks just so annoying. So, I chose to try the Fractional Laser Resurfacing (It is a new technology which promises to deliver results approaching that of deep chemical peels / ablative laser resurfacing, without the discomfort and inconvenience of a lengthy healing period) for an obvious result.

Why I wanna choose Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser?
1. It can improve the appearance of: 


  • Acne scars
  • Surgical scars
  • enlarged pore size
  • Skin tone and texture
  • Wrinkles
  • Age spots and sun damage
  • Stretch Mark
  • Skin tag
  • Moles Removal
2. No visible wound is created and make up can be applied immediately.


X'mas is coming soon! *I like Christmas!*


Mediviron UOA Clinic looks different if compare to my last-visit, full of Warm-Christmas-Feel. Back to the topic first, I was there on last week. After I discussing my decision with doctor, she told me about the pros of the Fractional CO2 Laser and what-to-do after the treatment. I was then going to numb my face with numbing cream in a treatment room. I was advised by doctor that I should put the numbing cream for a longer time as this is my very first time to do laser treatment on my face.

Treatment Room.


Girls being girls. Selfie while waiting my face to get numb.

I was enjoying my "sleeping time" with the soft Christmas Songs. My face was so numb after 45 minutes, especially both sides of my mouth. Then, my-nervous-time is come! You will never feel nervous before it comes, when it comes, I starting to feel so nervous. Nervous feel is gone when doctor keep chit-chatting with me while doing the laser treatment, she was distracting my nervousness and made me calm, she did a great job!

MIXEL Fractional Laser Machine.

Dpctor was using the laser energy micro beams to break down my skin tissue through the epidermis into the dermis.

After laser my whole face (I think is about 30-40 minutes for this session of treatment), my face is covered by a healing mask for recovery purpose because my face is "weak" after that, just like a baby skin, have to take care it and pamper it. Sunscreen cream is put on my face after my twenty minutes of masking time. Unforgettable, Joan is accompanied me when I need her, thanks a lot!

Can you feel my "red face" under the mask?

Thanks for washing my face and put the sunscreen cream for me softly.

I was then brought to an Aesthetic Premier Room by Joan, it is something like VIP room, to have a relax time before I back. Yes, it has a huge TV and a huge sofa as you can imagine it. It has its own Christmas feel too, I just simply love anything that related to Christmas!

White X'mas!

The Rock is in the room too! =P

Back to the topic, my skin was still feeling numb at the end of the treatment. My face was so red, sore and a bit swollen right after the treatment. I was told by Doctor to moisturize my face often, better prevent make up. Grid line is all over my face as shown in the below picture. It will become tiny-brown-dots on the next day because of the penetration of the laser beam into my skin. It took almost a week for all the little brown scabs to dry up and fall off my face.

The different redness of my face.

Grid line is all over my face.



After few days, I noticed that my pores have diminished and the some of the fine lines have also "disappeared". My complexion is even brighter now. Last but not least, thanks to Doctor, Joan, Stephanie and other staffs of Mediviron UOA Clinic on that day! Want to know the improvement of my skin? Stay tune!


Check out the below posts too!

Address: LG-9, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (603) 2163 5698
Fax: (603) 2163 5699

Click the below links to find out more.
Website: http://www.mediviron-uoa.com

Blog: http://www.medivironuoa.com
FB: http://www.facebook.com/medivironUOA
Twitter: @MedivironUOA


You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. May I know how much the cost is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it is about RM 1,500 per treatment if not mistaken.
      However, you can walk-in and check the price with Mediviron UOA Staffs or view more at http://www.mediviron-uoa.com =)

      Delete
  2. Skin Plus is a mole and wart removal expert. For more information on laser mole removal gurgaon, visit http://www.skindelhi.com/moleswarts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi did u need follow up treatment or more laser session after this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment gives excellent results for skin conditions including wrinkles, acne scars, superficial lesions, moles, actinic and keratoses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am 18 and have bad acne scars on my chin and around my nose, other than that my acne has gone down a lot . I plan on talking to my mom to take me to a dermatologist to get my acne scars to go away

    ReplyDelete
  7. We provide affordable laser skin Treatment in Chandigarh. Hair Transplant In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  8. informative post we also provide the best laser treatments such as laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, acne scar treatment etc so just visit on Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! that's true your skin has improved a lot after Fractional Co2 Laser Treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such an informative and useful post. we also offer most effective Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi, where we provide best services of laser Skin treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A writer should always try to keep its writing very simple and clear. Always use facts which are easily acceptable by general people because they are very close to their assumptions and they welcome such kind of facts.
    ฝ้า

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increase my knowledge source.
    Acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, Guys Check out this...And Very Nice Blog, Thanks for Sharing.


    Laser skin treatment is an advanced technique about using beams of light. It sends short concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin.
    This removes unwanted damaged skin in a very precise manner one layer at a time. A laser is a non-surgical painless office procedure that does not require any admission. In our Hospital, we have a different laser for different problems.


    for more info Click Here: Best Skin Care Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  14. White Rock Laser Clinic has established a dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of services such wrinkles removal, birth marks, body hair removal, age spots removal, mole, Wart and skin, Veins removal and much more. We have occupied the market by creating a powerful brand and large customer base through delivering reliable and healthy cosmetic treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. White Rock Laser Clinic has established a dominant position in the market by offering a wide range of services such wrinkles removal, birth marks, body hair removal, age spots removal, mole, Wart and skin, Veins removal and much more. We have occupied the market by creating a powerful brand and large customer base through delivering reliable and healthy cosmetic treatments.

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe