HLBB: Limited Edition Glamorous Black Hello Kitty Debit Card

December 11, 2013

Should I have this glamorous black Kitty Debit Card on this year?*

Hello Kitty Fans look here! Back to the popular demand, Hong Leong Bank Hello Kitty Debit Card is back with BLACK! You can open a Savings Account and be the owner of this limited edition Hello Kitty Glamorous Black Debit Card start from this December! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

I'm the one who can't resist of Pink and Hello Kitty or maybe I just simply love anything that look cute. *Girls being girls* If you know me, you should know that I just open my savings account on last year because of Hello Kitty. I was super excited when I get that debit card and post whatever-related-on-it to tell the whole world that I got it as shown in the below picture. XD



2012.

All you need to do is just:
1. Open a NEW Hong Leong Current or Savings Account.
2. Minimum deposit is RM 1,000.
3. You will get yours! ♥


Not only the Hello Kitty card, but also a Hello Kitty car! *Wow*

Hyundai Special Edition Inokom i10*

Early Bird Gifts*

Terms & Condition:
1. Promotion period is from 2 Dec 2013 to 31 Mac 2014.
2. Early bird gifts are limited to one (1) per customer on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3. All deposits must be fresh funds and shall earmarked for three (3) consecutive months.
4. A penalty fee of RM 30* or RM 80 is chargeable for each early bird in the event that the earmarked amount is released in less than three (3) months.

*Click here for full T&C


Visit any of HLBB branches or call 1-800-38-8888 for more info.
*Information credits to HLBB website.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe