D' Fortune Western Cuisine and Cafe, Pusat Bandar Menjalara Kepong

December 12, 2013

In the mid-November, I was brought to a Western Cuisine Restaurant at Kepong. I never realise that I was at Kepong that time, LOL. This is a very-random-picked-restaurant I think, but my friend said that this Western Cuisine restaurant is quite famous and almost FULL HOUSE every night? Looking for a cafe with a nice environment in KL? This might be one of the cafe for you, D' Fortune.

Inside the restaurant.


Let's see how I feel on my first visit.
It's raining cats and dogs on that day. Monday if not mistaken. When I stepped into the restaurant, WOW, only one pair of customers at there. The feel is like I rent for the whole cafe to dine in. =P The environment is great and relax. Heard that they use only natural flavors without MSG and artificial flavoring, 95% of customers will re-visit again and again.

I'm the only customer sit inside the restaurant.

Signature Fortune Cookies will be given to you. 

D' Fortune's Menu is so simple, choose from Main Course, Appetizers, Snack, Pasta, "Others" and Beverage.We are not really that hungry that time, but we still order two main dish, how FAT we are! We ordered Grilled Salmon Steak, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and two glasses of fruit juice. Most of the customers come here to have this Chicken Cordon Bleu, what so special? Let's see the below pictures to find out more now.


Watermelon Juice & Apple Juice, RM 3.90 each.

Grilled Salmon Steak, RM 19.80.


Close up.

Chicken Cordon Bleu, RM 16.90.

I think this is the reason why others love it, CHEESE!
*Oppss! Sorry for the blur pic!

Verdict: 6 out of 10.
Overall, the grilled salmon steak is just so so and the veges are not that fresh, especially the tiny tomato, I think I can cook better than that. Chicken Cordon Bleu however, the outlook is perfect with the cheese, but the cheese is slightly tasteless, hmm, not really that creamy. Somehow, I felt that people are overrated on the quality of food. ╮(╯_╰)╭ But, the environment is suitable to have a great night with your friends and they didn't subject to 10% of service charge or other tax. Anyway, this is my own feeling about the quality of food and the environment of D' Fortune, you can pay a visit to try it out yourself.



Location: 27, 29 Ground Floor, Jalan 3/62A, Pusat Bandar Menjalara, 52100 Kepong, KL.
Telephone: 03- 6272 6202
Business Hour: 12.00 PM - 12.00 AM


Click here to find out more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe