Before 2013 Ends: Christmas theme of KL Shopping Malls

December 19, 2013

Counting down to Christmas Day...

Christmas day is just around the corner! I had a very awesome Christmas-theme-outing with my buddies around the heart of KL's Golden Triangle just before the Christmas Day comes! If you have follow my FB or instagram, you should know about it. =P No any adventorial or sponsored posts for today, only my little humble-share-out about my dating with them. ~\(≧▽≦)/~ Continue to read my post now if you wanna see and feel some awesome Christmas trees or Christmas decoration in your city.

1. Berjaya Times Square, Jalan Imbi

I love the RED Christmas Feel! ♥


I pass by here almost every week and finally have a picture with this big tree. Orz.

2. Lot 10 Shopping Centre, Jalan Sultan Ismail

Yes, I took this on the very first day they decorate it. LOL.

3. Fahrenheit 88, Jalan Bukit Bintang

Entrance.

OhMyBigBear! So huge! ♥

With Santa Claus! ♥

Who wanna have me as your gift? XD

Random picture.

4. Pavilion KL, Jalan Bukit Bintang

Entrance.
Do you know that this is the biggest Moon in the world? *wink*

Polar Bear as decoration.

View from above!

I wish to have this house too!

My lovely friend!

When Colney meets Cony at 6th floor. ♥

Mr Brown is not happy with my action. >_<"

He don't want to bother me already. Sad!

Act the same >_< with Moon. Haha!

5. Suria KLCC, Jalan Ampang

Five huge Candles with Huge Bear is very impressed weyy!

I took tons of pictures at these shopping malls but only share some of them to you all. I like the White-Christmas-theme of Pavilion KL the most and the adorable LINE character dolls are just too cute at there! How can we say NO to them right? LINE Malaysia have their LINExmas Pop Up Store now at Tokyo Street by 2 Jan 2014, LINE fans, don't miss it, go and have a look or maybe buy some merchandises back with a smile? =D However, the huge-red-christmas-tree at Berjaya Times Square is one of my favorite also! I went to Mid Valley Megamall few times already in this month but always end up with no any pictures of it, what a waste! How about you, what is your favorite christmas-theme-shopping-mall in this 2013 Christmas?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe