Unboxing: Bag of Love? October is Bag of Lice!

November 06, 2013

I received my October Edition Bag of Love Lice end of October, it's a bit late but still can have it before Halloween Day! The theme of October Edition BoL is Halloween of course! Halloween? So scary when you think of those skull/ geisha/ ghost looks but funny when you can have a costume party, make yourself like a doll ghost and of course trick or treat.

I got mine! TEEHEE!



Bag of Lice not scary at all. This time, October bag is suitable to put your sweets when you go for "trick or treat"! Very match with this Halloween Season, well done Mimi! However, the bag is too soft, although it didn't have any fragile things inside, but the voucher is a bit out of shape when I get it. *sad* Let's see what items inside this cuteyy. ♥

What I get. 
Inside.
Mimi is so cute on that broom weyy! 
Yes, the simple description again.
Two vouchers in one paper? JoJoBa SPA! 


#1 : SP Repair Shampoo by WELLA, RM 72 for 250 ml; 
#2 SP Repair Mask by WELLA, RM 109 for 200 ml.   
Yes, my hair need them now!

#3 : Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-Cellulite Concentrate, RM 185 for 200 ml

#4 : Nanowhite Infinity SPF 50, PA+++ Color Corrector Cream, RM 49.90

#5 : Definite Eye Blender Brush, RM 69

#6 : Splassh Mini Glow in the Dark Nail Polish, RM 3.90


Overall: As usual, I'm happy with all the six items inside this beauty bag. I just can't resist of brushes! I love to collect brushes! So, I'm very satisfied with the definite brush I get! *happy* My current CC cream is going to finish soon, so.. this CC cream came just in time, I can try it out very soon! I love Collistar products as I said before! I tried the nail polish and forget them after that, but when I prepare to sleep (in my dark room), I was surprising with my neon-color-nail! It works, really grow in the dark! RM 39.90 for this Halloween Bag is really worth! Don't miss the next month bag already, heard that it is a denim bag? A big WOW for this! It is out of the ordinary! Teasers will be up soon? Hmm.. Can't be patient anymore. Subscribe now to prevent disappointed!

.
.
.

How can you say NO to them?
Let's subscribe BoL now!


Click the below links now to know more.
BoL Offical Websitehttp://www.bag-of-love.com
BoL FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BagofLove


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe