The Liebster Award for Bloggers

November 29, 2013

Yes, as title above said, this is a Liebster Award post.



Don't know what is Liebster Award? I saw this award few years ago. It is actually like a chain of "tag others" or "tagged by others", non-stop and continually! The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Well, Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German. Yes, thanks to Miss Pinkyyii and Nikoru Nicole love my blog and want to appreciate it by this gesture, nominate me in this award.



Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Thanks to the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Answer eleven(11) questions posted b the presenter.
4. Nominate eleven(11) bloggers who you feel deserves of this award and those who have less than 200 followers.
5. Give your nominees eleven(11) questions.

Miss Pinkyyii's Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?

Of course is PINK or anything that similar to RED. ♥

2. Do you have a pet?
Sure, not just a pet, but many!

3. Who inspire you to start blog?
I think is me, myself? 

4. Are you single or not available?
I'm single but not available. =P

5. Best skin care product you have tried?

Nope. I still can't find the BEST!

6. What is your favorite movie / drama?
Any movies / dramas that have a happy ending. =P

7. Use three (3) words to describe me.
Cute, Pinky & new face.

8. The most crazy thing you did before?
Shout out my high school's chemistry teacher's name loudly in front of others and say, "I LOVE YOU"!
(He is a man, an Indian, the funniest teacher ever!)


9. Who is your idol?
Idol? As usual, My dad!

10. When you start blogging?
Start my own personal blog since 2005 and now(this year) more go to beauty and food style.

11. List down three(3) skin care brands in your collection.
Biotherm, Jurlique, Laneige , ... *uncountable*
Nikoru Nicole's Questions:
1. Does blogging interfere with your personal life?
Never. I'm still enjoying in this blogging world.

2. Do you find blogging hard?
Not hard at all. Sometime need some creativity too, this is so nice!

3. What make you smile?
FOOD! And my pet! =P

4. What can you say about dream?
Not just a dream, it will come true!

5. What is your dream?
Many! But, visit other countries and walk around the world is the biggest one!

6. What do you envy most?
Envy? I think no? LOL.

7. One thing you hate about blogging/ bloggers?
Hate? Never have this feeling before, I'm loving it!

8. Tell us one of your bad habit & good habit.
Bad habit: Worry too much!
Good habit: Well.. Hmm.. Keep secret?

9. List three(3) future goals you want to achieve.
Future? Too far already. *thinking*

10. Who would be your perfect dinner date and why?
No one, because I always skip my dinner.

11. If you had three(3) wishes that you could get answered instantly what you wish for and why?
. . .  (Give me some times)


This is Colney (always go against the rules and challenge others!), so I won't follow all the rules of this award. *Colney's Style* Ask me to choose eleven bloggers and give eleven questions? Kill me please! So, I will stop this now. I just post this to prevent others for tagging me again or maybe let you guys to know more about me. =P

Thanks for reading my post.
Wish you guys have a nice day! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe