Taste Gallery, Bandar Mahkota Cheras

November 17, 2013

Just a simple eating post on October. Randomly. Yes, I went to Taste Gallery, Mahkota Cheras in mid-October. Actually I want to go there for so long because it is near my housing area, LOL, but postpone and postpone until now, they are already open their restaurant about one year and of course it is their 1st anniversary on October 2013! Congratulations! For those Western Food Lovers, I think that you should give a try on them, Taste Gallery just located at Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

Taste Gallery's Menu


I went there on weekend, so, I can't order Lunch Set (Yes, I use to order set lunch to prevent struggling in choosing which main course I want or which beverage I need.). Lunch Set is available on Monday to Friday, 11AM- 6PM, except public holiday. It comes with a main course, drink and a dessert. We ordered  Black Pepper Chicken Chop and Charcoal Burger New York. Let's see the pictures below now.


Ice Coffee Mix Tea and Ice Lemon Tea, RM 4.80 each.

Black Pepper Chicken Chop, RM 15.80. 

A GIANT size Charcoal New York Burger, RM 23.80.

It is so huge! *My face is so round on that day!*

Details.



Verdict: 6.5 out of 10.
The giant Charcoal New York Burger is just.. too much! I don't know who can finish it alone easily. If yes, do share your happy-eating-experience with me. I feel like, the burger is so huge, but it is large in the bun-size, not the patty part. For me, the patty is not enough thick. The Black Pepper Chicken Chop however, I didn't feel any special yet it is average tasty. The price is not really that expensive, still acceptable. But, the environment there is great, can have a chit-chatting session with your friends and family. I will revisit it again for the Lunch Set or other main course. 


Address: No 22, Jalan Temenggung 19/9, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Selangor.
Contact: 03- 9011 8016
Business Hour: Sunday - Thursday (11:00 AM - 2:00 AM)
                              Friday - Saturday   (11:00 AM - 3:00 AM)



.
.
.

Last but not least. ♥


Click here to find out more.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe