Tai Lei Loi Kei (澳门大利来记猪扒包), Sri Petaling

November 19, 2013

Tai Lei Loi Kei

Crave for some Pork Chop Bun? How about the Cafe that famous in Macau? Yes, Tai Lei Loi Kei (大利来记) is originally established in Macau and always abide to the philosophy of its founder, Ms Kwok Loi-Ho to prepare delicious food with the best quality and the satisfaction of its customers to enjoy the highest standard delicacies. With the ambitious vision, Tai Lei Loi Kei expand its business in Malaysia end of 2012.

I'm so excited when visit Tai Lei Loi Kei on last month, what a finally. There are 100% premium pork chop only in Tai Lei Loi Kei. They serve not only bun, but also rice and noodles. Yes, it is a fast food restaurant. Queue up, order, pay, wait your number and enjoy your meal. That's it.


Smoking area. 
With the signature-doorknobs. 
FULL HOUSE! ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!
This is the menu, simple right?

I just order the Polo Pork Chop Bun. I love polo bun so much, how nice if we can eat the polo bun with the pork chop? *drooling* Order the value set meal comes with a glass of beverage, more worth? Of course we wanna test the Macau Milk Tea! So, let's see the pictures below. ~\(≧▽≦)/~


Yes, it is something like this.

The polo bun is just too attractive! 

Simply add-on a piece of Luncheon Meat.

Verdict: 8.5 out of 10.
Surprisingly, the polo bun is so match with the pock chop! I love the crispy-ness of the bun, yet it is soft enough. ♥ The juicy tender pork chop is really tasty and yummy! However, I feel that it is a bit salty for me. I have no complain about the price, but I think that the portion is not big enough for men. Yes, not big enough. So far, I haven't try out their rice or noodles, maybe the portion of other meals is big enough? You all can tell me about your feeling if you already try out their food. I will definitely revisit it soon as it has 15 branch in Malaysia now, I crave for more! XD But but but, I realised that some pork chop have bones, you all have to watch out. 



.
.
.

Macau famous pork chop bun is here!
=P


Thanks for reading my post. =)
Click here to their FB page to find out more.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe