Mediviron UOA Clinic: The twelve years top-notch aesthetic center in Malaysia

November 23, 2013

If you are looking for an Aesthetic Clinic in Malaysia, want to have a better you, but don't know where to start? You can continue to read my post now. In my dictionary, I feel that beauty is not just about in physical, but also in mental. When you feel that you are looking good, you will be more confident in front of others, isn't it?

Front Counter.

A couple weeks ago, I was invited by Mediviron UOA Clinic to have my very first consultation and to decide which treatment is suitable for me. Yes, the most important step in any aesthetic procedure of course is the first consultation. I went there on this Wednesday with my peaceful heart. After I registered myself at the clinic front counter, Ms Joan (the Graphic Designer & Online Marketing Executive of Mediviron UOA Clinic) was briefly explained to me about this clinic and the different services they provided.



Founded in 2001, Mediviron UOA Clinic is a top-notch aesthetic center which is located in the heart of KL's Golden Triangle that provide a comprehensive range of aesthetic services. They view "Aesthetics" as both art and science. 

They provide professional services, great results and competitive prices. You can view their services at here. A portion of all sales proceeds go to MyKasih Foundation, a Non-Government Organization dedicated to help the underprivileged improve their lives. This is so meaningful. 


VISIA Complexion Analysis Machine.

Before my consultation start, I was bringing by Joan to a consultation room to have my VISIA Complexion Analysis to do my face analysis. The "Overview Printout" shows a summary of eight(8) different characteristics of my complexion. The VISIA machine is more like the machine when we check our eyes, but we have to close our eyes due to the very-strong-beam will shine in front of you. My result is shown in the picture below. Yes, your skin condition is better when you have a higher percentage of each part.

I had a fresh makeup on that day.

  • Spots - 78%
  • Wrinkles - 73%
  • Texture - 94%
  • Pores - 97%
  • UV Spots - 97%
  • Brown Spots - 99%
  • Red Areas - 88%
  • Porphyrins - 78%


(p/s: Porphyrins are bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores and lead to acne. )

Back to the consultation part, there are:
- FREE Aesthetic Consultation from Monday - Thursday
- RM 60 Consultation Fee per person, per session applied for aesthetic consultation on Friday & Saturday
- The consultation fee will be converted to deposit upon signing up of any aesthetic procedure


When I stepped into the doctor's room, I felt that the room is totally same like other doctor's rooms that we usually see. Not scary at all, so, you all no need to worry or nervous about that. I met doctor on that day. My first impression to her of course is her beauty, not only that, she is quite nice and talkative. She was highlighted the importance of customizing for my skin condition and give me a chance to discuss the concerns I have. The consultation between us is even nice when she told me about how to have a better look (make the imperfection of my face to be better) that I never realize about it. This was a great experience.

Conclude with three(3) treatments to be chosen:
1. Dermal Filler
2. Fractional CO2 Laser
3. MesoLipo Fat Melting Injection

Last but not least, thanks to my doctor, Joan and other staffs of Mediviron UOA Clinic for that day! You guys are so friendly.
So, what treatment will I choose? Stay tune!

.
.
.

With my "not-that-bad" result.

Check out the below updated posts:


Address: LG-9, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (603) 2163 5698
Fax: (603) 2163 5699

Click the below links to find out more.
Websitehttp://www.mediviron-uoa.com/aesthetic-services
Bloghttp://www.medivironuoa.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/medivironUOA
Twitter: @MedivironUOA

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. how much for 1 session for tca peel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry to say that I already forget how much of one session of TCA Peel, I suggest that you can call them, to ask for the price.
      Anyway, you can look at their Aesthetic Services first at http://www.mediviron-uoa.com/aesthetic-services to have a better understanding before you have your consultation. Have a nice day! =)

      Delete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe