Ko Hyang Korean Country Delights, One Utama Shopping Mall

November 24, 2013

I'm crave for Korean Cuisine so much recently. After I have my one box of Mat Kimchi that given by my friend all the way from Korea, I eat kimchi almost everyday! A balance of sour, salty and spicy, I'm drooling now when I thinking of Kimchi again! ╮(╯_╰)╭ Kimchi is really not extremely spicy, just so my taste!

Ko Hyang's Menu.

Okay, talk too much, back to the topic now. I revisit again (my last visit is on last year I think? LOL.) the affordable Korean Restaurant- Ko Hyang at One Utama on this month. The menu still the same. My all time favorite is Kimchi Jjiggae whenever I have my meal at any Korean Restaurants. But, I wanna try something new on that day, so.. I ordered a bowl of Bi Bim Bab. Yes, it won't give me a hot & spicy feel, but I think that I should have more vegetables now to have my healthier lifestyle? However, my friend ordered a pot of Yuk Gae Jang, served with a bowl of rice of course. Other than that, we ordered a plate of Kimchi Jeon also. This is what we call: FAT!


KO HYANG aka 故乡.

Bi Bim Bab, RM 16.90.

Rice topped with vegetables, chili paste and chicken/ beef. 

I just simply mix them and eat.

Banchan (Side dishes): Kimchi, Anchovies and Pickle Cucumber. 

I heard that their side dishes are FREE and REFILLABLE. Well, I didn't ask for refill due to my very-limited-space of stomach and a plate of Kimchi Jeon (Korean Pancake) is still waiting for me. O(∩_∩)O If you wanna have more kimchi, just ask for it, don't be shy. By the way, I don't really like the anchovies as it is a bit salty to me and the pickle cucumber is just nothing special to me. As usual, I only aim for Kimchi. =P

Yuk Gae Jang, RM 18.90.

Spicy beef stew with vegetables. 

Kimchi Jeon, RM 11.50.

Kimchi Pancake. ♥

Verdict: 7.5 out of 10.
I'm satisfied with it and I will revisit Ko Hyang again if I crave for Korean Food. I like the Kimchi Pancake so much! ♥ It is so crispy and tasty! I recommend this Kimchi Jeon is a must-have when you are dine in at Ko Hyang. Bi Bim Bab however, at first taste it may be ordinary, but the texture of each ingredients soon combine and mix well together that leaves you craving for more. I heard that all meals at Ko Hyang are cooked without using MSG seasoning. This is a "plus one" reason to have your healthy Korean Cuisine at there.
*This is a Halal Korean Restaurant.*

(However, you all can view back my post at Haeun Khon Restaurant at here.)



Business Hour: Daily (10.00AM - 9.30 PM)
Address: LG 116, One Utama Shopping Mall.
(So far, it has six(6) branch in West Malaysia.)

Click the below links to find out more.
Ko Hyang's Offcial Websitehttp://www.kohyang.com.my
Ko Hyang's FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Ko-Hyang-Korean-Country-Delights


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe