Ikuzo Ramen, SS2 Petaling Jaya

November 13, 2013

I don't know why I can be so sick like that, but still, I think that my food post can't be postponed already, too much of food pictures in my hands weyy! *No appetite but hungry still* I'm going to introduce the famous ramen in SS2, Petaling Jaya. Yes, it is Ikuzo Ramen! My new favorite now! ♥



My first visit was.. end of September! "好吃不贵, 健康美味" is their slogan, translate directly, means "Tasty but won't expensive; Healthy and also yummy!" Maybe some of you will ask about this, "What is Ikuzo?" Ikuzo means "Let's Go!" in Japanese if not mistaken. So, let's see what I'd eat on that day now! I remembered that I was not that hungry, so I ordered Ikuzo Ramen Set only, it comes with a main course, appetizers, dessert and drink at RM18.90+. Yes, I'm introducing the Set Meal only for today, if you wanna know more about their food in menu, go to their website to view it.



Chalk Board ♥

Yes, this is what I ordered!


~Their decoration in the restaurant~

The Ramen Revolution 

Their Mission:
NO Soup Concentrates, MSG & Artificial Flavoring.

Besides that, I heard that they use ONLY fresh ingredients and the soup is made from hours of boiling pork and chicken bones! Yes, this is what we like, the soup sure extra-sweet and tastier! Not only this, their noodles are made using super nutritious rye flour, sounds interesting and healthy weyy!


Faster walk in before it becomes crowded. 

All about Ikuzo Ramen! ♥

FREE WIFI. *wink*
Let's introduce the Ikuzo Set Meal Menu, two sets for us to choose:

(A) Ramen Set, RM 18.90+

  • Cha Shu Ramen / Curry Miso Ramen
  • Chicken Katsu Don
  • Cucumber Salad
  • Deep Fried Gyoza
  • Kimchi
  • Dessert
  • Green Tea / Ginger Green Tea / Soya Bean Milk

(B) Bento Set, RM 20.90+

  • Chicken Yahata Maki Teriyaki
  • Pork Shu Mai
  • Menchi Katsu (Deep Fried Breaded Pock Meat Cutlet)
  • Ajitsuke Tamago
  • Kimchi
  • Corn Potato Cold Pasta
  • Rice
  • Dessert
  • Green Tea / Ginger Green Tea / Soya Bean Milk


Yes, this is the Ramen Set. ♥

I chose the Curry Miso Ramen. ♥

This is the tiny size Chicken Katsu Don.

Side dishes: Cucumber Salad, Kimchi & Deep Fried Gyoza.

Verdict: 8.5 out of 10.
Surprisingly, the ramen is really tasty and the curry miso soup is just so nice when you eat with your ramen. Perfect match weyy. Normally, this Curry Miso Ramen costs RM 14.80 if you order for A-La-Carte. The tiny Chicken Katsu Don also not that bad, I mean, it is tasty, yes, it is! Actually, this Ramen Set's portion is just too big for me! I'm not really like the dessert but the seaweed miso soup still acceptable. I have no complain about the price, affordable as their slogan said, "Tasty and Cheaper"! I will definitely pay another visit on next time. I love Ramen! Haha! Give it a try too if you love Ramen like me. But, sorry to my Muslim Friends, this is a non-halal restaurant. *sob*



Branch in WM only: SS2 (Just next to SS2 Mc Donald's), IOI Boulevard & Kota Damansara.
Business Hour: Monday - Sunday (11.30am - 11:00pm)


Click the below links to find out more.
Ikuzo Ramen Official Websitehttp://ikuzoramen.com
Ikuzo Ramen FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/IkuzoRamen


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. not halal one, i just drooled already looking at the pics (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oppss! Sorry weyy, but I'm drooling too in this moment! T_T

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe