Review: Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner [ The Butterfly Project x Natta Cosme ]

October 25, 2013


The Butterfly Project was announced their second part of community's vision which is Blogging 101 for aspiring or inspiring bloggers on the early September this year! Thanks to The Butterfly Project for giving me this chance to have a try on Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner from Natta Cosme! Natta Cosme is an online beauty shop (They have their shop now at Seremban 2!) that promote and introduce different brands of beauty products for sale especially to us, girls and women! You will definitely fall for it! =P

Back to the topic! Today I'm going to review the Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner after I used and tried this product for more than a week. Story start with.. Unboxing the parcel from Natta Cosme! ~\(≧▽≦)/~



This is so lovely! ♥

I'm super excited and feel a big WOW when I received this heavy box, full of surprise! Thanks to the hard work of Natta Cosme Team for the lovely decoration of the box! You can see the white-lace-ribbon-paper on the box and the red-color-paper for wrapping the inside items, like.. Christmas Present! My favorite festival! Let's see the details now. O(∩_∩)O

Santa Claus is coming to town~

I knew that I will have a toner, but others?
What is that? *Curious + Excited*

Big Bottle of Toner!

Moisturizer is a must after that!

I love RED ribbon! ♥

This is a surprise! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Oh My! Creative capsule to be read!

Yes, I always agree with this!
I need Cotton Pad for a better result!

You know what? I'm totally fall for this Cotton Pad as its quality is really not bad! *thumbs up* I don't like to use some cotton pads that can't "stay-long" after my rubbing and pat pat pat! Do you know that we can wipe away the dirt on our face effectively with cotton pad rather than just use your bare hands/ palms. So far, it is not that thick in size but it won't become "cotton hair" after I pat the toner on my face for about 200 times. Below picture is the little comparison experiment.

Well, still in good condition obviously!

Some cards for us to know more about it!

Butterfly Project School x Natta Cosme

Yes, maybe most of you realised it already! One of the card above is a Discount Code card for you, you, and YOU who are my readers and really interested to purchase something from Natta Cosme. What are you waiting for? We all love to pamper ourselves right? Just key in the discount code: LOVEBT for RM 5 OFF when you purchase above RM 50. Hurry up! Expired on 15 Jan 2014.


.
.
.

I think that I should back to the Thayers toner now?
=P

Looks nice in RED ribbon! ♥

=P

The information is stated clearly behind!

Refreshed!

Thoughts after use:
Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free, Propylene Glycol-Free, Un-Distilled Witch Hazel, Moisturizes and Cleanses? I only care about how my skin feels. =P This witch hazel comes in a 355 ml bottle and I must say it is GIANT in size if compare to other brands toner! I used it one week+ already, but it still like never-use-it-before! I think that it can be used for few months. Really worth for this price! It is quite watery and it dries speedy! It is slightly rose fragrance which I like the most, smells good! My skin is so soft and refresh after each use. So far, I haven't had any breakout or other problems while using this Thayers Witch Hazel Toner. No doubt, I love it so much now! ♥ *You guys should give it a try too.*

Price list:
Thayers Witch Hazel Toner's RP at RM 55 and NOW is RM 45 in Natta Cosme!
Suzuran Lily Bell Lilian Puff's RP at RM 9.90. (There are 222 pieces per pack!)
*Remember to use the above discount code too! =D


.
.
.

Fall for it. ♥
How about you?

Wanna know more about Natta Cosme and their products?
Natta Cosme FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme
Natta Cosme Official Websitehttp://www.nattacosme.com

Are you a blogger too?
Let's join The Butterfly Project now!
The Butterfly Project FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/ButterflyProjectMalaysia



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it at least twice a day. Because it is alcohol free, it doesn't dry out your skin but leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I'm never going back to those harsh toners... source - http://deadseaproductstore.com

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe