Fish & CO, Paradigm Mall Kelana Jaya

October 27, 2013


Exclusive Fish & Co Cash Vouchers up for grabs every week through our creative dining moments at Paradigm Mall from September till October. Yes, I know that October is going to end soon. But I think that I should post some FOOD post now? *evil smile* Fish & CO, I was always at there at One Utama, but now, it opened a new branch at Paradigm Mall on last year. Back to the topic first, when I know this "Taste of Paradigm", I was like.. "Huh? Instagram contest? LOL. Easy job weyy!" I post the below picture on my birthday week!




Just follow the instructions, post my picture!

They announced me as one of the week 3 winners after that! Aww! Thanks to Paradigm Mall! Well, I collect my vouchers by 20 Oct 2013 and I have a meal at Fish & CO for sure! This is not the first time I dine in at there, but still.. I feel that the taste of their food is great and delicious. You guys should have a try also!

Five vouchers with RM 25 value.

Until 2 March 2014? Well, I can't wait already! =P
And.. No worries, multiple vouchers can be used per receipt! *I'm a happy kid* Asked a friend accompanied me to dine in at there. Two is better than one right? We ordered Italian Fish & Chips and New York Fish & Chips. You can add RM 7.95 to your main course's order for the soup of the day and a glass of their signature drinks (Kola Tonic or Passion Fruit) to complete your meal! So, depends on yourself. But I would like to recommend you all to add on, why not? Their soup taste great too! Okay, let's the below pictures tell you the stories! *hungry*

The fork and knife

One bite 'n' you're hooked!

Signature-fish-dishes-mats.

Menu book.
Complete your meal!

I like Kola Tonic! ♥
(Kindly remind: Stir it before you drink it!)

Soup of the day: Fish Chowder. ♥

Italian Fish & Chips, RM 16.95.

New York Fish & Chips, RM 16.95.
Italian Fish & Chips is generously stuffed with their secret mix of spices and mozzarella cheese while New York Fish & Chips is stuffed generously with parmesan cheese. I would like to recommend the New York Fish & Chips to you guys if you are a cheese-lover like me! Well, I don't really like the Italian Fish & Chips as it is a bit dry for me, I like something "wet". I seldom order fish & chips also as I know I can't eat too much of fried stuff. Anyway, you guys can try their platter set too if you want something like "all-in-one", include this and that.

The parmesan cheese inside! Yummy!

Today's eat have to add around RM 20 with the RM 25 cash voucher. Fish & CO never disappointed me on food quality, so, what are you waiting for? *I'm hungry already!* I will definitely pay another visit if I have enough money as the price I think.. *ehem* A bit pricey for students. Eat "one time-two times" is fine but can't be more than that. =P So far, it has only five store in Malaysia, and only three in west Malaysia (Pavilion KL, One Utama and Paradigm Mall) and two in Sabah (Warisan Square and 1 Borneo)! It opens daily at 11.30AM-10.00PM.

.
.
.


More info by clicking the below links:
Fish & CO Official Websitehttp://www.fish-co.com

Paradigm Mall FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/ParadigmMall
Paradigm Mall Official Wesitehttp://www.paradigmmall.com.my
Paradigm Mall Instagram: @paradigmmallmy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe