Event: Himalaya Healthcare Hair Fall Range at Rupini's Beauty Shop

October 31, 2013

Hey guys, Diwali is coming very soon, have you prepare yourself to have a holiday trip or anything else? Thanks to The Butterfly Project's latest blogging 101, I just have my hair pampering session from Himalaya Healthcare with another 11 beauty bloggers at Rupini's Beauty Shop on last weekend.

Sounds interesting right? Himalaya Healthcare was founded since 1930 in India by Mr M Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 years old system of medicine.

Woke up early in the morning to come here.



Well, this is the first event I attend after I recover from the high fever on last week, I feel like I'm still weak and dizzy on that morning. So, when I see the Crossword Puzzle, I was like ( ⊙ o ⊙ )! Okay, I finished it still after fifteen minutes of headache. I still remember the passage that told us about the 100% Herbal Active Solution for Hair Loss and the last answer is BALD. I think that I will remember it forever. XD Thanks to Ms Shireen for the welcome drinks (Soya bean or Sugar Cane), I need some beverage to be energized back that time! I know that most of you won't really know what I'm talking about actually. So, let's the pictures below tell you the story now.

The orange and green balloons to represent Himalaya Healthcare.

I'm in the very-headache-mode. ( ⊙ o ⊙ )!

With this Crossword Puzzle! Arghh!

With the simple yet comfortable decoration.

The star of the day: Himalaya Healthcare Anti-Hair Fall Products.

Ms Fatimah, she is our "hair doctor"!


After that Interesting Crossword Puzzle, we have our "hair doctor" to check the healthiness of our hair and scalp. I can see my hair follicle clearly through this scalp scan! She told me that a healthy hair scalp have three strands of thick hairs in one follicle. An unhealthy follicle would have zero or one thin hair strands. Now only I know about this! I thought each follicle can only handle one strand, my concept is wrong. *sad* She said that my hair condition is not that bad, but still have some thin hairs with me, which means I'm having hair fall problem too! My scalp is a bit oily, so she recommended me don't wash my hair that frequent.

Maybe you will ask, "What is Hair Fall/ Hair Loss/ Baldness?"
Well, it is a loss of hair from the head or body. The average person loses an average of 50 to 100 hairs from the head everyday. Of course we won't count how much of hairs we lost one by one, but if you see some terrible-hair-accumulation in your washroom or your bedroom then you will know it.



Hair Pampering Session after hair consultation! 
~\(≧▽≦)/~


Massage with Anti Hair Fall Cream.
Everyone is busying.

They are enjoying too!


Yes, we wash our hair at here.

Wash hair after massage.


After the gently massage the shampoo into my hair and scalp; Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly, I felt that my hair is extra-smooth and light. It is suitable for all hair types and FREE from both Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). I like how it works and it makes my hair silky smooth all day long! The soothing smell is quite comfortable. After I used this shampoo for few days, I can feel that my hair looks healthier and easily manageable after that. Reasonable price as stated in below.

For a better result, you can use the Himalaya Herbal Anti Hair Fall Cream together before or after hair wash. Just massage gently on scalp and hair (Remember massage gently!), leaving it whole night or apply it to your damp hair after every wash for revitalised, strong hair with visible reduction in hair fall.

Ingredients and the benefits of Himalaya's Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo (RM 24.90 for 400ml):
1) Butea Frondosa: An important herb for strengthening and activating hair growth.
2) Eclipta: Improves hair texture (has been traditionally used in ancient times by our forefathers to nourish and dye their hair).
3) Pongamia Pinnata: An effective natural anti-fungal agent.

Ingredients and the benefits of Himalaya's Anti-Hair Fall Cream (RM 19.90 for 175ml):
1) Eclipta and Licorice: Checks hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
2) Chickpea and Amla: Rich source of natural proteins and vitamins to nourish hair from the roots.



After everyone's hair done, time to have some "kuih"! Thanks to Ms Shireen for introducing this yummy organic kuih and beverage that sell in (Dusun) Mid Valley, the shopping mall where I always there. Justin, who is a stylist of Shear Perfection Salon (around Mayang Plaza) was showing us how to style our hair at there too! But I think that I was a bit dizzy that time, so, I not really pay my attention after a while. I just wanna find somewhere to sit down and rest on that time. Sorry for my blur-ing on that day. =P

Unforgettable, Ms Siew Woon, the assistant product manager of Himalaya Healthcare. She is so friendly and just stay around my house area weyy (She looks familiar, maybe I saw her before? LOL)! I know only Himalaya Healthcare's Slimming Products before this, and now, I know more about it! So far, Himalaya have 21 boutiques nationwide and you can find their products easily at pharmacy or hypermarket also. Time to see some pictures now! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Organic kuihh! ♥

Three of us with Ms Siew Woon! ♥

With this two beauty, SuQuan & Kimberley.
Great to know both of you! ♥

Justin!

They look funny in this picture! Haha!

Kimberry!

This feel is nice.

A gift from Rupini's! Thanks a lot!

Do you know that Rupini's have around five salon in Singapore? They offers a balancing and harmonizing aromatherapy, skin and body treatment for woman. For example, eyebrow threading, hair care, body artwork, wedding& Bridal Services, slimming services and soul cleansing. Maybe you wanna have a try too? Anyway, thanks to Himalaya Healthcare Malaysia bringing us on a sensorial hair wash journey to discover the beauty behind the timeless mysterious of herbal traditions at Rupini's on that day! I'm appreciate so much with love.

Thanks for the Door Gift! 

.
.
.

Story ends with a group picture!


Thanks for reading my post, more info by clicking the below links.
Himalaya Healthcare Malaysia FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/HimalayaHealthcareMalaysia
Himalaya Healthcare Official Websitehttp://himalayahealthcare.com
Rupini's Salon FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Rupinis.malaysia
Rupini's Salon Official Websitehttp://www.rupinis.com
Shear Perfection Salon FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/shearperfectionsalon2012

Are you a blogger too? Let's join The Butterfly Project now!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe