Birthday Presents and Door Gift from Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia (Part 2)

October 11, 2013


Have I mention that I will have a part 2 about the birthday present that I got from Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia on their 1st Anniversary Birthday Bash? Click here to my previous post to read more now. This is an awesome party and of course I will show you about the present now. Interested? *wink wink*


This is what I get on that day!
Really a big WOW of it!

~ The Door Girt Part~

6.5 ml of Shimmering Pinky Nude Sugarbomb Lip Gloss
(RM 60 for Full Size Ultra Plush Lip Gloss)

This is awesome! We just can't resist of this word--> FREE.
(Can get my FREE Brow Wax on my next visit!)
I had these three jot-down-booklets in my hands already.
(No need to buy others to jot down my this and that already, it is convenient to bring out as the size is not that big. )

And of course the lovely cutey cupcake! ♥


~ The Birthday Present Part ~

A Super Gorgeous Dressing Case! ♥

Inside with five full size make up products! *WOW*

It comes with a mirror! Awesome right? ♥
Two Longwear Powder Shadow (RM 75 each) | One Creaseless Cream Shadow (RM 75)


Their Cream Shadow are crease-proof as ever! The 10 incredibly wearable shades (including original favorites r.s.v.p., birthday suit and skinny jeans) glide on easily and last all day long. What I get is Birthday Suit! =P While the Longwear Powder Shadow is in a fabulous longwearing formula. This soft and silky shadow comes in 12 wearable shades and three finishes: matte, satin and sheen. I got my QUICK, LOOK BUSY and KISS ME, I'M TIPSY. ♥


A-Lister Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, RM 60


The plushness is soft and silky, can glide on so smooth and drench your lips in luscious color that is never sticky. From crystal clear to hot pink, the luxurious formulas give your lips a kissable and sexy sheen. I got it in A-Lister Shade, it's like pinky nude also. But what I like the most is the Peach Scent, comfortably sweet!


The new launch product: Gimme Brow! ♥
(Priced at RM 85.)
This is the brush.

Yes, this is the NEW brow-volumizing fiber gel. It comes in two shades and I got my Medium/ Deep Gimme Brow. Thanks to Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia for this! You just need to dab and swoosh for instant voluminous brows. You all can view back my previous post to see the difference of the eyebrows on the demonstration. No worries, it is water resistant and long wearing! You can try them out at Benefit Cosmetics Store already.


Aha! Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia had officially on Instagram now! Remember to follow them @benefircosmeticsmy to get some instant updates or hashtag #benefitcosmeticsmy to show them about your lovely Benefit Cosmetics Products! They will really appreciate your InstaPic!


Wanna get more info?
Click here to Benefit Cosmetics Malaysia FB page.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.
    Gift Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have not mentioned your name in your blog , Anyway I want to tell you your beauty products are really useful and because you also use them and you look really pretty , but i have a question is it because you use these products or are your skin is naturally clear and beautiful ?

    and yes do check and recommend our online gift shop malaysia and we are online florist malaysia thanks leave feedback as left feedback in your blog , thank you pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe