Unboxing: Modbox

September 13, 2013


Modbox is a beauty box discovery in Malaysia. They partner with beauty brands so we can sample products before we buy. Actually, they just re-launch after few months of "stop-service" to enhance or improve their box. I'm quite excited about this box because it is the cheapest and the smallest beauty box in Malaysia now if not mistaken. How cheap? The beauty box is currently retailing at RM 9.00 per box, (not include postage fees.)  You can choose three products to be your personal modbox. I'm loving their new concept as we can choose what we wanna use with just RM 9.00, so affordable right?




After you picked what you want, ordered, paid, you will receive it within 7 days.
Hmm.. This is a flash shipping for me! I order today, and I can receive it tomorrow already!
Let's see what I get now. =D

This box is so small and look like a pizza box, haha!
The "Thank You" Note and the products description are printed nicely!
Awww! I like my Chinese Name so much! ♥
Murad Hybrids Eye Lift Illuminator (RM165 for 1.8 ml)
Ronasutra 2-in-1 Mineral Foundation & Powder (RM 48 for 8 g)
Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Therapy (RM 35 for 25 g) ♥
*with 0.5 ml Somerset Meadow EDT vial + 5 ml Tarocco Orange Body Lotion


Overall:
I feel like it is good enough. A box comes with three samples (I think that Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy set already worth for grabs!) with just only RM 9.00 + RM 6.00 = RM 15.00 for Peninsular Malaysia. I like in choosing samples which are more suitable for me, myself. They have full sized items can be purchase also, remember to check out! It is FREE delivery for orders above RM 100. Just that.. The box is out of shape when I receive it from the postman! How sad!





More info? Click the below links.
Modbox Official Website: http://modbox.com.my
Modbox FB page: https://www.facebook.com/modbox.com.my


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe