Laneige's A Moment in Time Photo Contest

September 21, 2013


Laneige's new premium anti-aging developed based on over seven years of research in 6 Asian Countries! Wish you could turn back the years on your skin? Laneige Time Freeze range containing their new award-winning ingredient, Dynamic Collagen that can break down old collagen and rearrange it to form new collagen chains!



You know what? I can really feel my skin changed slowly day by day after eighteen! First lines and wrinkles forming around the eyes just so annoyed. Yes, maybe you will think that, people young like me (around 20+ years old) will care about these wrinkles problems? Of course, we care about it! We should start to anti-aging earlier to have a nicer look right? Heard that Laneige's Time Freeze range contain adenosine and 11% of Stabilised Vitamin C that can visibly reduce wrinkles and prevent further formation of wrinkles. Win these products for my mom also not bad right?

.
.
.

Have you submitted your entry for LANEIGE's "A Moment in Time" Photo Contest?
I did! I submitted mine!


I  wish to freeze this moment in time because:
"This is the moment that I have a super-sunny-smiley-face with my lovely dimple. I wish that I can stay young and happy like this forever even though it is not that possible to have that "forever", but this is the moment that I'm gonna remember most. Appreciate. Love Life."


Yes, I need your help now. May I?
Click here to vote for my picture now.
Thank you. Appreciate so much. ♥




More info by clicking here to their FB page.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe