Big Chomp Burger, SS15 Subang Jaya

September 24, 2013


Burger, burger, burger! Oh my burger day! There are too many burger shops open recently especially in SS15, the busiest streets, tons of students there also! Do you like to eat burger like me? (I think I didn't hate / dislike any food in this world? Haha!)

Today's main character: Big Chomp Burger! ♥
Big Chomp Burger opened on June in 2013, as a food lover, I should try this right? The impressed part is they didn't put the fresh tomato or vegetables! They put omelette and after-process-vegetables (something like coleslaw salad!) with the patties! Hmm.. Do you like it? Not like what we see usually right.. The menu is quite simple, just choose from beef, chicken or vegan. Yes, they don't serve pork.







Let's see what I order now. =D


Juicy Lucy Soda Set (RM 19) ♥
Close up.
The JuicyLucy Soda Set comes with fries and of course refillable soda drinks. (A La Carte is RM 14 if not mistaken.) Add on another RM 5 to have your fries and drinks, that's it. This is a combination of stuffed cheesy beef patty, pickles, coleslaw and onions! The beef cheese patty is so juicy! I chose the most famous charcoal bun to try of course! It is just so nice to me. You should try this too!

Chomp C+ (RM 17)
This is the burger that I not really like because full of "fried stuff". You know that I can't really eat those fried food so much. ╮(╯_╰)╭ This burger filled with Ham, Hashbrown, Deep Fried Chicken and some cheese cream sauce. The combination is not bad but not really my type. However, you can try this if you are a fried-food-lover. The fried chicken juicy too! And of course, nice match with the charcoal bun, haha!


So far, I just tried these two burger only. Will definitely pay my next visit next time, how about you? Interested? You can find them at NO 39, Jalan SS15/8A, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor. (Just opposite the Asia Cafe, and located near to INTI college too!) It is open daily at 11.00AM-3.00PM and 5.00PM-11.00PM. Okay, that's all for today! *Hungry already*

.
.
.

That day! *Picture credits to Big Chomp Burger FB page.


Click here to their FB page.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe