Wendy's 5th Anniversary Special

August 25, 2013

Wendy's® is having their 5th Anniversary Special today! What?! You don't know?!!
Yes, 25th of August (Sunday), today! Of course ONE DAY ONLY!
5 pieces of Fried Chicken @RM 8.00 NETT. (Normal Price is RM 18.75.)
I thought nobody will go there? But, maybe I'm wrong?
The flyer below really really really attracted lot of people to go, included me!




Don't say la just a little bit "kitten puppy" go Wendy's today, please see the picture below!
I was shocked when I go to the Jaya One branch, really crowded that time. FULL HOUSE.
People still queue in front of the counter like there have FREE foods, and.. I saw most of them are One People EAT One Box! *Crazy*



Can redeem my Voucher also. =D
My turn finally!
* いただきます*

I like their Spicy Chicken, because it is really Spicy!
*Thumbs up*

Their fries also not bad, I like it, it's really fresh and of course the quality same like the Carl's Jr Fries.
I think most of you don't know that their drinks can refill also?
Yes, it is same like McD. Refill as much as you can. =P
Overall, I'm satisfied with it today!

You can find Wendy's at Sunway Pyramid, IOI Mall Puchong, Jaya One, Mont’ Kiara, Giant Kota Damansara, Berjaya Times Square, AEON Rawang, AEON Ipoh Station 18 and Suria KLCC.




Wanna know more? Click below link,
Wendy's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Wendys.Malaysia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe