Movie Review: The Smurfs 2

August 06, 2013


The Smurfs 2 will be release SOON!
Dear Nuffnanger,
You are cordially invited to the Nuffnang Premiere Screening of The Smurfs 2 on: 
Date: 5th August 2013 (Monday)
Time: 9:00PM
Venue: TGV, One Utama

It's really amazing when I saw the above email message from Nuffnang!
I won myself a pair of tickets to attend the Premiere Screening of The Smurfs 2. ~\(≧▽≦)/~
Haven't read my previous post yet? Click here.

A ticket collection counter is opened from 8.15PM to 9.00PM at the cinema lobby.
So, I went there around 8PM and a really big WOW for it! Many people already queue up at there!
Finally my turn! I got my F seat! F? YES! Many of them already took their tickets as the seats are numbered and given out from the back to the front of the hall on a first come first serve basis.




And my blog post won a THIRD PRIZE which is a limited edition The Smurfs 2 Badges Set that worth RM 50, Special thanks to Nuffnang and Sony Pictures with tons of love! I remembered that the first Smurf movie was released in 2011. They are back now after two years, with more smurfing action, and of course comedy!

Saw my excited face before the show start? =P
Nice and cute decoration at the cinema lobby!
It's always nice to get Naughty! =P
Summary of the movie:
The evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties 

that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants, and only a secret spell that Smurfette knows can turn the Naughties into real Smurfs, Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris, where he has been winning the adoration of millions as the world¹s greatest sorcerer.

Wanna know what will happen?
Watch it ASAP on 8th August 2013!


You can watch the trailer first by clicking here.


Verdict: 6 out of 10.
Is it a little high to give a 6? But I felt that it is funny with tons of laughing from us and we do really enjoy it! It really can bring a good time for a family with kids, then I think that it is good enough. I always think that I'm young and super young if compare to the after-10-years-me, so, this is really suitable for me to watch The Smurfs to find back my childhood feel! But, I like how they still managed to inject a little humor although the storyline is super predictable! No surprise at all for the end of the story. ╮(╯_╰)╭

If you all wanna have a family movie with your kids this Raya,
You can take this as your choice. ♥
(Are you ready to get NAUGHTY? =P)


.
.
.

Last but not least,
the only picture with the cute decor although it is dark.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe