Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee (建记辣椒板面)

August 24, 2013

This is not the first time I dine in at Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee (建记辣椒板面), but I think I have to share with you guys about this famous chili pan mee in the town. Well, I went to the Pandan Indah branch for the very first time on August, usually I will go to the old branch at the backstreet off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (It's around Honda Showroom). Have a comparison also not bad right? =P

 Branch: Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman
Branch: Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman



I'm a loyalty Pan Mee Fans I swear! I can eat Pan Mee every week. ╮(╯_╰)╭ But I always choose to have Pan Mee in Soup type. So.. I only love the dry pan mee from Kin Kin. >_< Kin Kin Pan Mee's Chili Paste is what I like the most and I can say this-is-why-I-love-Kin Kin Chili's Pan Mee! =P Because I'm a Spicy Girl, I use to eat spicy things, bad habit ever! Their Dry Chili's Paste has been fried before and slightly burnt when you put inside your mouth. Their chili can mix pretty well with the noodle, but make sure that you won't put too much of it. (Have people steal their Chili's Paste too! LOL!)

Branch: Pandan Indah
Branch: Pandan Indah
Yes, this is the dry chili's paste look like, the seeds look like so hot & spicy right? Yes, please make sure you won't put so much, this is my advice lah. If you can eat super spicy, just go on. Below picture is after mixed well with the noodles. I think that the eggs not nice like the Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman branch.

Branch: Pandan Indah
Branch: Pandan Indah


Maybe there are too many customers already on weekend? I feel like the Pandan Indah Branch not as nice as the Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman Branch. Although the Pandan Indah Branch have air-cond, but still hot as too many people there in the shop. Overall Kin Kin Chili's Pan Mee still delicious, I like how the eggs give me a smooth and nice texture. A bowl of Pan Mee is around RM 6.00 already, I think last time is around RM 5.00? So, this is the famous Kin Kin Chili's Pan Mee. ♥




Restoran Kin Kin (Chili's Pan Mee)
6-G, Jalan Perubatan 4
Pandan Indah (off Jalan Pandan Ilmu)
Kuala Lumpur, 55100 Malaysia


40 Ground Floor, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman 1,
off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur



Hours
Monday- Friday: 7:30AM – 9:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30AM – 4:30PM


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe