Secret of Louisiana: All-You-Can-Eat Pasta Lunch Set

August 09, 2013

Do you know that we already stepped into the 10th day of August?! Oh my Raya Holiday just simply gone like that only. Busy whole weekday already, it's time to post some food pictures! I'm hungry right now! ╮(╯_╰)╭


The first day of Raya, I went to Secret of Louisiana. Why? Because when I saw their FB page post that they will still OPEN all days over the Hari Raya holidays on 8th & 9th of August(Thursday and Friday), and their All-You-Can-Eat Pasta Set Lunch is served as normal. I'm super excited when see that post, WHY? Because I can't go on weekday for sure, so this is the chance for me to give it a try. Why not right? ╮(╯_╰)╭

Okay, back to the topic now. =D
I found out that the lake view is pretty nice! Hmm.. Can be so romantic too! They serve the BEST Cajun Cuisine by the Kelana Jaya Lake! Winding down in relaxing ambience with soft jazz music in the background. Who don't like having good food in a nice environment? And yes, this restaurant is nice in every way. Heard that their food is delicious too, but I only went for my All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Lunch Set. =P






Huh? Why today not Rm 15.50++?! Due to our lovely Public Holiday? It became RM20++? Actually not much different. Still acceptable for me. =P The best thing is.. It can be share with your love one today! So, the waiter there suggested us to order 1 pax of the All-You-Can-Eat Pasta Lunch Set and others can order the Country Set Lunch! The price is also the same (RM20++). It's so seducing! Oh, I love my Weekday Holiday! 

This is the Normal Price Menu and Strictly NO sharing!

Same goes to here. ╮(╯_╰)╭

With just RM 20++ we can have the FREE FLOW of soup, garden green salad, garlic bread, Ice Cream of the day, English Hot Tea, Hot Brewed Coffee & Iced Lemon Tea. Sounds good! But of course, this is self-service, you can take your FREE FLOW at that little corner as shown in the below picture.

I didn't take any pictures of it, so I grabbed this from their page.
╮(╯_╰)╭

This is refillable! 
Soup of the day with my little garlic bread. 
Tiny portion as my appetizer. 
And yes, there are eight choices of the Spaghetti Set. We managed to eat four plate only. Orz.
You dare to challenge it? If you can finish all eight plates, you will totally FREE OF CHARGE! I wonder how many of you can make it? I know that I can't. Tell me if you can get this type of FOC. I'm super curious about this! =P

Other than this set, we ordered another Lunch Set, Acadian Jumbo Chicken Sausage! There are ten choices for me and I don't know why I ordered this, maybe just simply because of "I want it today"? *nonsense* Okay, let's see some pictures of the day now.

#1 Creamy Pesto White Fish.
#2 Chicken Smoked Sausage.
#3 Carbonara Chicken.
#4 Pasta Vongolle. 
Close up for the Vongole.
**Vongole is Italian (Clams in English)
#5 Acadian Jumbo Chicken Sausage
Ice Cream of the day- Choco Flavor. 


Verdict: 8 out of 10.
You know what? Price is affordable, Nice view with good quality food. I'm satisfied with it.
The garlic bread not so my type because it is a bit hard for me, maybe you will like it?
Ice cream just so so. Although I like choco flavor, but this is not that my type.
The ingredients are fresh and I can feel the freshness. =P
Mashed potato is good and the chicken sausage is really jumbo in size, but not-that-too-much-portion which is really suitable to me.




OPEN daily.
Mon - Thu11:00 am - 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
Fri - Sat11:00 am - 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sun5:00 pm - 12:00 am

The Set Lunch.
ONLY Weekday: 11.30 am - 3.00 pm



Wanna know more?
Louisiana's Official Website: http://www.secretoflouisiana.com/index.php/home
Louisiana's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-of-Louisiana/326947333176


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe