Review: Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Pads

July 28, 2013

As you all may know, most of us (girls) would have to face a particular shitty moment every month. Yes, I’m talking about menstrual a.k.a. period. Especially when you have to attend some activities / events on your "Special Day", it will definitely spoil your mood. I also the same!

Have you ever use a sanitary pad that gives you breakthrough Fusion Technology which delivers the softness of "cotton" and dryness of "net" with just one pad? Don't know what is Fusion Technology? It is a revolutionary combination of dry-net and cotton-like covers to help you get the dryness of net & the softness of cotton.

Kotex LUXE Ultrathin Pads Sample


I just receive my KOTEX LUXE ULTRATHIN PADS SAMPLE from onlybeauty.com.my last month. KOTEX® brand is committed to helping women make informed choices every day. For decades, KOTEX® has introduced innovation after innovation as a result of our intimate understanding of women’s bodies and the lifestyles they lead. Our innovations come from our desire to not only satisfy the needs of today’s women but also to inspire them with new ways on how to protect and care for their bodies. 
And now the shitty moment is came back! Oh yes, I'm period and I have the chance to use it finally. LOL.

It's really WOW me up!
It also comes with stunning aesthetic features, where us girls will love its feminine WOW designs, inspired by contemporary fashion trend.


Key Features: 
Fusion Technology - A revolutionary combination of dry-net and cotton-like covers to help you get the dryness of net and the softness of cotton. 
Micro Longer Wings – Provide better side coverage that helps prevent side leaks and stains.

Anti-leak channels - Channel fluid within the pad to help prevent leakage all around. 


I love PINK! ♥

It comes with 4 pieces: 2 pieces of Day Use (23sm) & 2 pieces of Night Use (32cm).
Do you know about  KOTEX®'s mission?

[We know women. We want women to know too.]

I think that they know me! I can never resist of PINK & Cute Packaging! =P



Thoughts after use:
I love how it doesn't leak when I sleep, when I sit, when I walk here and there, ...
It leaves the skin feeling dry, really thin as I can't feel it and it's absorb all my "unwanted things". *clap clap for it*





Yes, I'm attend to Origins Workshop yesterday! ♥

Actually, I supposed to have a bad mood and of course fluctuated because PMS(Premenstrual syndrome) here and there! The skin condition will become worse and even worse, headache, fatigue, acne problems and so on. Very tension right?! Besides that, I'm afraid of I can't attend to the workshop on time and realised that I'm period for so sudden! Luckily, I bring this sample pad go out together and wore it as fast as possible. Problems settled then only I can attend to this workshop with my happy face. =D This workshop post will coming soon of course. Stay tuned!






Wanna get some samples? Sign up as a member at OnlyBeauty.com.my now.
Wanna know more about Kotex?
Kotex's Official Website: http://www.kotex.com.my/
Kotex's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/KotexMalaysia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe