If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day

July 29, 2013


The Smurfs 2 ♥

Do you know that The Smurfs 2 is coming very soon?!
The evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties 
that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence.





But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants, and only a secret spell that Smurfette knows can turn the Naughties into real Smurfs, Gargamel kidnaps Smurfette and brings her to Paris, where he has been winning the adoration of millions as the world¹s greatest sorcerer.

Wanna know what will happen?
Me too! I can't wait to watch it ASAP!




If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day.. I would like to...
 "La la la-la la la, Sing a happy songLa la la-la la la, Smurf it all day long."
make others laugh non-stop. I want to make them laugh until the tear drops! This is funny when see others around you are all laugh like hell without any reasons! But how to make them laugh? I still lack of ideas now, sorry to say about this. ╮(╯_╰)╭ (But as I said before, "Without Any Reasons". So, there are no rules, no reasons to get laugh. I'm naughty. =P )  Besides that,  I would like to play around with other Smurfs too! Maybe this is only can happen in my dream? But who cares? They are cute, happy with no worries, like what I always want to be!


I think that Smurfette will stay TRUE BLUE and she will never turn into one of the naughties.
WHY? Because BLUE is The Smurfs, The Smurfs are BLUE. This will never change. =P



.
.
.

 And YES! I am ready to get naughty!
I can't wait to meet with Smurfs now!
I want to experience how awesome of Smurfs' life is!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe