Christy Ng Shoe Buffet x Sometime Boutique

July 21, 2013

 



As I said before, shoes really a killer to wallets or purse for girls/ women, no matter how old are you, you always can't resist to have tons of shoes(most of the shoes are high heels, yes, I know). Christy Ng now having their private sale a.k.a. shoe buffet (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE) for their FB page fans, and yes there are nothing above RM100. Range is RM50~RM100.
And.. Not only the shoes for us, Sometime Boutique (an online store that discovers, endorses, produces and promotes high street fashion handbags by talented designers across Asia) is joining them round with up to 60% discount off  Asian designer handbags.







There are many quotes about heels also.
For examples,



I totally agree with this!! ♥

Because of my curious heart again, I rush there straight away after had my early-morning-swim.
FYI, the shop is same row with Village Park, Damansara Uptown.
Just above the Guardian Pharmacy (Yes. It's on 2nd floor). I think that you guys can find it easily as I do. =P

I walk up, I enter, I start to hunt for my stuff.
What I see is, Heels! Shoe heaven as they said.
Rack with heels, flat, mary janes, peep toes, wedding shoes, platform pumps and so on.

This is a small room I can say.
(It's even smaller than my room.)
Sometime's handbags are here!
I grabbed the above pictures from their FB page.
Yes, the staff will tell you the details about why the bags have a discounted price nicely.
The handbags there are rejected maybe due to some little flaw or not that balance in shape.
Those who are not that care about it, I recommend you to buy them because the quality is quite good.

After walk around the shops, I felt that many of shoes are waiting for me. Again. =_="
LOL. Okay la, I bought too many pairs of shoes this month.
So  I decided to buy only one pair today. *clap clap*
After struggling in choosing the heels and bags, here's the finally.  ♥

My pic of the day. ♥
I wish I could buy this Miss Spiky Flats Beige too,
But this is out of stock easily and don't even have my size I think?
(RP: RM140, Now: Rm50!!!)



SHOW TIME!!


BOXI - BROWN

(RP: RM99.00, NOW: RM70.00)


Material

Body: 90% Polyurethane, 10% Leather

Lining: 100% Cotton


This Boxi Bag have a soft body with a contrast colors and texture.
The staff told me that the Leopard Pocket is made by Horse Hair and it's really good in quality.
Yes, it is giant-size-bag for girls but it can put everything of mine inside without worrying the spaces problem.
DSLR? LOL. No problem, can fit well too! =P

It can be flat a bit if you want.
Side.
Horsehair-Leopard-Design.
Include a strap to be a sling bag too.
Their location and Contact Info.



SHOW TIME AGAIN!!
=P


Miss Posh Champagne ♥

Jewel studded closed toe pumps in golden champagne. This evening heel is perfect for a glamorous night out! It comes with 5.5 inch heel with 1.25 inch platform approx. This is really my type! My platform pumps. ♥ And.. This is the last pair!
LOL. I'm fall in love with it at first sight when I saw this pair! Last Pair! Yes, I know that it is waiting for me. =')

Materials
Satin, rhinestones and other man made materials.
Comes with genuine cow leather back counter. 

RP: RM 250,
NOW: RM100!!


Their shopping bags come with PINK color and really really cute for me.
A big love for their hot pink shopping bag. ♥
And their official website also cute too, really! See the picture below!




Shoe Buffet Promo:
BUY 3 PAIRS, FREE 1 PAIR (Nothing above RM100.00)

Date: 20th & 21st July 2013 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: 35A, Jalan ss21/37, Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya.

Landmarks: Guardian Pharmacy, Village Park, HSBC Bank

Call them if you have any questions: +603-77328909
Wish you all can have your lovely shoes too! 




Wanna know more about their shops?
Click the links below. =)


Sometime Boutique Offical Website: http://www.sometime.com.my/
Sometime Boutique FB page: https://www.facebook.com/sometime.onlinestore

Christy Ng official website: http://christyng.com
Christy Ng FB page: https://www.facebook.com/christyngshoes?fref=ts




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Wishlist 2017

♥ Back to 45kg
♥ Dental: Teeth Braces / Whitening
♥ Gadgets: GoPro Hero5 / HUAWEI P10
♥ Thomas Sabo Bracelet
♥ Vacation: UK / Europe